9 Reasons Why You Should Study With LONSED
Here are some of the reasons why you should study small business and start-up management with us:
- Quality and relevance: Each course content is based on specialist knowledge and information gathered directly from experienced heads who possess industry sector expertise for each course.
- Course content: Each course is comprehensive in coverage and broad in scope. The syllabus of each course consists of 14 modules, a mix of industry specific and generic knowledge, and information focused on critical factors for success of the business management course you register for.
- Easy to understand: Whatever your background we’ve made even the most difficult of business concepts accessible and easy to understand.
- Valuable insights: The contents of each course provide invaluable insight into the business you’re learning about.
- Ideal for the inexperienced: The quality of course contents mean that new entrepreneurs can short-circuit any experience gap they may have.
- Practical and hands-on: Each course is loaded with suggestions and ideas from highly-experienced owner managers. All courses are underpinned by a balanced mix of good practice theory, practical knowhow, and industry knowledge.
- Affordable: Our fees are designed to make each course affordable to any potential entrepreneur or existing manager who wants to set up or improve the performance of their business.
- Support: We provide free online support for any business management course for up to six months after enrolment, and for further block-periods of six months and on a rolling six months basis after that. The subscription for this complimentary service is $65 monthly.
- Award of Certificate or Diploma – you will be able to earn a Certificate of Completion or Diploma of Achievement for your particular course depending on whether you opt for self-certification or go down the route of submitting three assignments for a Diploma. If however, you are not studying with a view to earning either a certificate or diploma, you’re still welcome to register on any course of your choice.
CERTIFICATE AND DIPLOMA AWARDS
Certificates of Completion are awarded on a self-certified basis, and Diplomas of Achievement are awarded to students, who submit, and score over 50% in, three essays in three sections of their course during the first six months of registration. Submission of the 3 assignments must be within the first six months of registering on your chosen course. However, submitting essays is not compulsory, particularly if you have registered on a course as a way of gaining knowledge about a particular industry sector, rather than to earn a Certificate or Diploma.
When the time comes to grow and expand your business, you don’t have to look further than ‘The Top 10 Growth Strategies for Small and Medium Size Businesses.’